The 3 stars Campsite Les Violettes, located in south-east of Toulouse, welcomes you in a beautiful green area at 800m of the Canal du Midi. Relax in this family campsite where calm and well-being reign.
Take a break in our campsite, by the swimming pool. All the year, Isabelle, Bruno and their team invite you to share their good mood and the art of well-living in open air.
Tourists, workers and students live together in our campsite where everyone is welcome.
We share our good mood as well as our good plans and places to see around.
Coming to the Violettes campsite means having fun, relaxing and meeting people.
- 3*** – Open all year round
- Covered but unheated swimming pool
- Sanitary renovated and heated
- Independent PRM sanitary block
- Independent nursery block
- Short and long term rental
- Grocery and local products
- Service of bread and pastries baked on site in mid and high season
- Certified Bicycle welcome, ACSI, Tourism quality label
- Bars, restaurants and pizzerias nearby
Sanitary and hygienic measures
Les Violettes Campsite is committed to respect the directives of the sanitary protocol of open air accommodation for the safety and health of our customers through 5 actions :
- Communicate on the preventive measures to be implemented in view of the risk of transmission of COVID-19
- Train our team in health standards and provide them with protective equipment
- Offer hydroalcoholic gel to our customers and members of our team in common areas
- Reinforce the cleaning and disinfection of accommodation and common areas with cleaning – disinfectant products
- Apply the risk management protocol in the event of suspected contagion to COVID-19 in a client or an employee in accordance with the recommendations of health authorities
To ensure your freedom throughout your holiday, and following recent government announcements, for acces pool only, all adults over 18 must present a health pass, once, on arrival at the campsite.